Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Mean Cup Coffee- Lancaster Pennsylvania

I mentioned before that Lancaster PA is simply a great town.  Well, all great towns need a great coffee shop.  Mean Cup Coffee is Lancaster's perfect coffee place.

We found this place to be flawless.  It is roomy, with plenty of places to have a seat.  The staff and the locals were friendly and jovial.  Plus, there are GIANT monster paintings hung on the walls!  You can't beat that!

ALSO, they are walking distance from the local minor league ball park!  PLEASE don't tell me there are affordable apartments near by!  I have fantasized about a coffee shop like Mean Cup, located next to a ballpark!

AND, as I mentioned before, Lancaster is a nice city, with malls, a great downtown area, history, restaurants, etc., etc.  JUST on the outside area of town, however, there are large farms, green fields, and authentic country living.  You truly get the very best of both worlds here.

Back to Mean Cup Coffee.  We loved our coffee and pastries we picked up here.  The staff could not be friendlier (I picked up a couple bags of beans to go, and they drew a cartoon on my bag!) and the whole place just felt warm.

We couldn't leave without picking up a logo shirt and coffee mug (both reasonably priced, like their coffee).  Mean Cup Coffee is welcoming and casual.  I look forward to more visits to Lancaster and more coffee from Mean Cup.  They get my highest possible recommendation.





No comments: