Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Niagara Falls, the American Side


Here are just a few photos we took from the American side of the Falls in Niagara Falls New York!

I THINK I mentioned before that we have actually been to Niagara Falls several times, but never over an extended period of time.  We really wanted to make it back up to this area and do everything we had never done before.  We wanted to feel like we had COMPLETELY done Niagara Falls.  AND, for the post part, I think we did on this trip.


As often happens though, we found ANOTHER area in the region that we MUST visit in the near future (more on Niagara-on-the-Lake later).

Back to the Falls itself.  We spent one day having fun on the American side, then several days on the Canadian side (our hotel was in Canada).  We had several things planned, but we also had some "if we have time" kind of things that we hoped to get around to doing.  We did most of them.

I did reread my favorite books on Niagara Falls before the trip.

Oh, I do have a lot of cool old postcards from the Falls.  I will try to get some scanned images up to go along my personal stories.......







No comments: