Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hot Chocolatier in Chattanooga TN

The Hot Chocolatier in Chattanooga is a very cool and unique place to get a sweet drink!

We swung through here on our last trip and we loved it!  The shop is clean and comfortable.  There was a bit of a line here (they obviously do good business) but it moved quickly.  These guys are efficient!

Think coffee shop with a specialty in chocolate.  There were lots of drinks to choose from, but I got a plain old hot chocolate.  They asked if I wanted marshmallows or whipped cream.  Well, the thought of marshmallows got me, and I asked for them!  Check out the photo!  They put one HUGE marshmallow in my drink!  Yeah, that was nice!

They had an interesting selection of other chocolate items you might expect...  I saw some cool looking branded mugs, chocolate covered coffee beans, and some Santa suckers!

AND, there is a nice, large seating area in the back to enjoy your drinks!




No comments: