Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, December 26, 2016

The Feed Co. Table and Tavern in Chattanooga TN

Very close to the Chattanooga Choo Choo is The Feed Co. Table and Tavern.  We actually were going to go by another place in the area for lunch, but there was a bit of a wait, so we tried this restaurant.

The atmosphere was colorful and lively.  I love the repurposed drum set that is now a light fixture!  Check out the photo!  The rest of the place was equally unique.  It is inside of an old feed and seed store!

The food was great here too (Chattanooga is such a great place for grubbin'!).  I had a 20 hour brisket French dip at our waiters suggesting, with Brussels sprouts.  Easily one of the best lunches I have had in a long time.  I had a couple of sprouts early in the meal, and decided that I needed to save those for last!  Yep, I treated those tiny cabbages like a dessert!

This restaurant is nice and new, but still projects its past while serving up some classy good food!







No comments: