Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Turkish Lamps on the River Walk San Antonio

I wanted to take a moment to give a HUGE endorsement to my new pal Halid's Turkish Mosaic Lamp business.

Check out these photos I took of some of his lamps on display along the River Walk.  The pictures look good, but they absolutely do not do them justice.

They are MUCH more colorful than the photos show.  He said that they are made in Turkey.

We went by his set up about 3 times and loved them.  We knew we were going to have to buy some, but we walked by on our way to some other attractions around time.  We weren't able to carry lamps around as we explored.

BUT, we made a special trip to visit Halid at the end of our time in town.  No joking, among my party of 4, we ended up buying SEVEN lamps from Halid!  He gave us a GREAT deal, and we were all thrilled with our purchases.  I have a gorgeous blue and purple one in my house right now that I LOVE!

These lamps are spectacular, and I have seen similar ones for a LOT more than what Halid was charging. 

Halid was set up along the River Walk one weekend when several other local artists and merchants were also set up.  We did notice that a kiosk in the Rivercenter Mall was also called River Walk Gift Shops selling the same lamps- so make sure you check them out if you are in town!


 
 

No comments: