Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Gondolier Italian Restaurant Sevierville TN

Gondolier Italian Restaurant is a very cool little chain that I believe is mostly in Tennessee.  We have been to a couple of them now.

And I think it will be a must stop for us when we are in the Great Smoky Mountains.  The food is really good.

I don't want to insult them and say that this place does Italian by the numbers....  but it kinda does....  in a very good way.

I love their pizza because it is exactly what I want when I want pizza.  They aren't trying something unnecessarily fancy.  They make classic pizza and it tastes like classic pizza.  In fact, I am comfortable saying this is some of my all time favorite pizza.

We've always had very pleasant and friendly waitstaff here, and its very reasonably priced.  Check it out when you can!


No comments: