Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, August 21, 2020

Monster Mash Burgers in Sevierville TN

So, as we were driving around the Great Smoky Mountains area, I saw Monster Mash Burgers.  Ah....  yeah, I knew I would be having a meal there.

We went in and ordered take out.  The place was interesting, but I did kind of expect more.  Sure, there were some monstery things here and there....  I don't know, maybe I was hoping for more of a monster museum.

I asked about merch too.....  they had nothing.  I think these guys are really missing something by not selling shirts and stickers in this market.  I was more than prepared to throw some coin down for a shirt before I even walked in.

I had a burger that was actually really good!  They nailed it.  I asked for it medium (sooo many places don't know how to cook a burger) but they got it perfect.  I also had some of their chili too and man was it great!

In fact, the food is worth stopping for.  To their credit, I was surprised it was so good.  Often, gimmicky places have bad food.

So, this is a newer place that I think is on the right track.  I will be going back again.  Still, this place, with its location, could become a mecca for monster fans.




No comments: