Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, December 27, 2020

"Roadside History: A Guide to Kentucky Highway Markers" by Dianne Wells

I realized recently that I hadn't mentioned here a great reference book that I have been using a lot lately.  "Roadside History:  A Guide to Kentucky Highway Markers" compiled by Dianne Wells has been a great resource for me!

I have had many moments where I have been driving around Kentucky, maybe with a friend when something happens.  A historic marker goes by us.  

I always want to stop and read them....  but, thats often hard to do if you are in a hurry.  Well, with this book, I can look that marker up later!

Also, you can use the counties index in the back to check out all of the markers in a specific county!





 

No comments: