Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hocking Hills in Ohio

I have been out and about lately. I have had a bit more time at home though, and I have stayed local, which has been nice, but I don't want to write about something I have written about before.

I did spend some time at Hocking Hills in Ohio. We met some friends from up north and got together at a cabin in this area. Frankly, we mostly just hung out at our cabin and enjoyed being way out in the middle of the woods.

I guess I don't have a ton to say about this place, but it is a very relaxing area with the remoteness that is hard to find these days. This is the perfect area for getting away from everything.

Check out their web site
http://www.hockinghills.com/

No comments: