Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Columbus Zoo in Ohio



OK, I really have little to say about the Columbus Zoo. It is a big zoo with a lot going on. It is considered the best zoo in the country by many people.

It is definitely a great zoo, and I remember from my trips there that it is big! Wear good walking shoes.

Obviously they have that cool association with the legendary Jack Hanna, and they have had a mutually beneficial relationship since the 1970s.

Columbus Ohio is a great area, and it probably doesn't get the credit it deserves. I have really enjoyed seeing small music acts at some of the smaller music venues. They have the Easton shopping area too. I will have to do a write up on that area by itself. They also have the legendary AAA baseball team, the Columbus Clippers. There is a lot to do in Columbus.

Actually, I can go on and on about Columbus. A weekend trip from Kentucky is always fun. The zoo is not to be missed there.

http://www.columbuszoo.org/

No comments: