Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Book: "The Golden Lamb" by Hazel Spencer Phillips


I don't know how common this book is, but since I posted about the Golden Lamb I thought I should mention this recent find.

My copy is a second printing from 1958, and appears to be signed by the author. I picked it up some time ago.

It gives a history of the tavern and it is about 50 pages long.

If you are not familiar with the Golden Lamb, and you don't care about historic B&Bs, this book would be very uninteresting.

I love the Golden Lamb, and I really love the idea of finding a 50 plus year old book about it. Even then the Golden Lamb had a lot of history too it and it is pure joy reading about it from a late 50s perspective!

No comments: