Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Apple Barn Pigeon Forge, TN










I've still got Pigeon Forge on my mind.

Here are some photos from the Apple Barn. This is one of those places that EVERYONE says you must stop at while you are in the area.

If you are going to be anywhere close to the place, go there. Skip over other chain country themed restaurants.

Check out the view from their front porch! Yep. The lat time you were setting on the porch of a country style Apple Barn wannabe restaurant, you were probably looking at the highway! How relaxing is that?

I had some soup, some BBQ chicken and tea. Our very kind waitress brought some little fruit juice drink out to us too that was nice. I forget what it was exactly, but this was a great meal. She brought other extras out to be nice too. I don't know if that is the norm or not, but we loved everything.

There is a Christmas themed gift shop here, and a general apple store. There are some other shops right here selling wine and candy.

I want to use some cliches here to describe the food, and the cozy shops but I won't. This is one of the nicest places to eat in the Pigeon Forge, and probably in the entire state. Believe the hype.

http://www.applebarncidermill.com/

No comments: