Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kentucky Explorer Magazine


Hey! Check out Kentucky explorer magazine! My friend Mary has introduced me to this one! I wish I had known about it long ago!

There are some regional mags that are, in my opinion, very thin, and full of adds. Some regional publications are obviously struggling for content. I am very frustrated when a magazine about an area does an average article on a trend that has nothing to do with the area. I recently read a nice article about "going green" in a regional magazine that had nothing to do with that region.

NONE of those problems occur in Kentucky Explorer. This is a very real magazine about Kentucky loaded with great articles and pictures, often provided by readers.

If any of my family or friends (Mom) are reading this article, a subscription would be a great birthday gift! Again, A SUBSCRIPTION TO KENTUCKY EXPLORER MAGAZINE WOULD BE A GREAT BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!!!!

No comments: