Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Random Thoughts On Friday

Hey, check out the Shaker Village craft fair this weekend:
http://www.shakervillageky.org/

Berea is having their quilt festival this weekend too!

Something cool is going on next weekend at Mammoth Cave (the weekend of August 14th). I heard a little about it on the radio. It looks like they are offering free self guided tours over that specific weekend!

I am starting to get excited about the changing season and Halloween is my favorite holiday. I know there are some ghost walks that you can do now, and some areas will offer them closer to the holiday. Does anyone know of any good ghost walks going on in some of the smaller Kentucky towns? How about Tennessee or Indiana?

I will try to get some ghost walk links up (and maybe some reviews) soon.

No comments: