Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Thoughts On Friday

October is here, and the weather is nice and cool finally.

The World Equestrian Games are going on here in Lexington. I haven't been out to the Horse Park yet, but I plan on getting downtown to check things out probably tonight. I have heard very positive reports though. A buddy went down to catch the band, "Here Come the Mummies" downtown the other night and now he won't shut up about them! It is good to get some unusual acts in Lexington. he said there was a good crowd.

Also, traffic hasn't been the nightmare around town some were predicting. I have noticed more people at my favorite morning coffee shop, and I have heard multiple languages which is cool.

No comments: