Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Random Thoughts On Friday

Other than my family, there is nothing in this world that I love more than getting in the car and going somewhere.

I love this great state of Kentucky, and I love the entire country. I can't get enough of it.

There are some places (Nashville, Indianapolis, Sedona) that blow me away every time I visit. I can't wait until my next trip there.

Then there are those places I have never been to that I really want to see.

I have noticed that this humble blog, about Kentucky has really deviated from my original plan. Sure, I still post stuff about my favorite state, but I cover a lot of other ground too. I am thinking about maybe splitting this blog into a Kentucky blog, and an American travels/history blog. Any thoughts?

I think giving this blog a name change and starting a whole new Kentucky blog might work best.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I would like to thank all seven of my followers, and encourage them to let me know their opinions. Same to you, mom, as my only real reader, what do you think?

No comments: