Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Big Fun- Cleveland Ohio














Cleveland has one of the all time coolest stores in the history of ever. Located in the Coventry area is "Big Fun."

Big fun has all of the cool old toys and novelties from way back. They have old trading cards, rock band stickers, Star Wars and GI Joe toys. Plus they have gag gifts.

I would describe Big Fun as the perfect place to buy a gift for just about anyone. Its also a great place to find that old, obscure toy you remember yourself from your childhood.

Check out the link to their site.

http://bigfunbigfun.com/

Steve, the guy who started the place, was doing the suite and tie thing and pretty much decided to do something fun instead.

If you are in Cleveland for a short period of time, you MUST fit a visit in to your schedule.

5 comments:

foxtwin said...

Oh I love that shop! Thanks for taking me there! Seeing the pictures makes me want to go back.

jimerado said...

Oh yeah! This is the place to go!

Nostalgia Kinky said...

This place looks awesome!

Traci said...

This looks like just the place to get lost in for a few hours! I was attracted to the name "Big Fun," because my blog is about what happens when my small-town family visits the “world’s largest”…whatever! We especially love roadside attractions, like the big baseball bat in your avatar photo! http://GoBIGorGoHomeblog.com

jimerado said...

Traci! You guys have a very cool looking blog! I love odd road trips! As you probably know, the bat in my photo is in front of the Louisville Slugger Factory and Museum here in Kentucky.