Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Random Thoughts On Friday

If you have read this blog in the past (that would be you mom) you know that I hate to hear about a book store closing. It just doesn't get any more sad than that.

I recently read about the Borders store closing in downtown Indianapolis.

I know that many Borders stores are going out of business right now. I was in Louisville the other day and traffic was busy in the area, as people were crowding the place because of the sales.

BUT, the store in downtown Indy is really nice. I find myself there at least a couple of times a year, and I always stop at this store.

They had a nice postcard selection and a great local interest section. I love that stuff! And I love the coffee shop in there. That store was 2 stories, and stretched out over a couple of rooms.

Traditional bookstores are struggling right now, and I accept that, but I hate to see it.

No comments: