Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Random Thoughts On Friday

Just a few very random thoughts. Travel- We just got back from a trip through Florida! More on that later, but I had a lot of fun! NASA and St. Augustine were amazing! Wow! Why didn't anyone tell me about St. Augustine before? That place is the real deal!

Commercials- I love that Chrysler commercial. The one with the Eminem song playing showing Detroit. Detroit needs that.

Music- Are you familiar with the band, The Low Anthem out of Rhode Island? Look them up and listen to some of their tunes. This is some of the best music I have heard in a long time. Very mellow. Good music to listen to while you drive around country back roads. Great lyrics. "Ghost Woman Blues" and "Matter of Time" are two amazing songs that I can't hear enough. Check out their site: http://www.lowanthem.com/site/

More Music: My favorite band out of Cleveland, Lo-Watt Radio, got a nice write up recently by Scene Magazine. Check that out: http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/local-band-in-focus/Content?oid=2426116

No comments: