Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Thoughts On Friday

What a great time for a road trip! The weather has been nice, and there is a lot going on!

I did want to mention briefly that the last space shuttle mission EVER has just launched! STS-135 will be the last one.

I do hope that the country gets back on track with space exploration. There is a ton to gain from it. Also, we will no longer be a major player in space travel! Heck, it looks like we really won't be much of a player at all.

I hope everyone takes a moment to remember the glory days of Apollo, and the excitement of watching the shuttles go up. More importantly, I hope that Americans everywhere think about the possibilities. I am still hoping another moon landing,an asteroid landing, or a man on Mars happens in my lifetime.

No comments: