Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Adams, Tennessee and the Bell Witch Part 1


















Autumn is right around the corner! I can't say it enough, but I love everything about the entire season coming up!

Sure, I love summer, but the season following it is the best. The leaves, the falling temperatures, apple festivals, and Halloween!

As I mentioned before, pretty much all of my posts for the next several months will have a light chill to them. Folklore, strange tales, true crime books, apples, and the colors brown and orange will factor in to my upcoming entries.

And, just for the heck of it, here are a few photos I took in Adams Tennessee (the home of the Bell Witch!) last year. I actually went there again recently, and will get more photos up soon, but for now, here you go!

Let me say that Adams is an EXTREMELY small town not too far from Hopkinsville Kentucky. The town has a few businesses, and at least a couple operate because of their connection to the store of the famous ghost.

The town is easily worth a day trip, and you can entertain yourself for a whole day here between the great antique store and the Bell Witch Cave.


No comments: