Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Random Thoughts On Friday

There is a ton of cool stuff going on right now!

Check out the Scare Fest in downtown Lexington this weekend! I have been to this event a couple of times, and I have had a great time.

London is having their huge Chicken Festival! I have been told that this is a very nice event, but I have not been able to make it in previous years.

Lebanon is having their Ham Days Festival. I have been to this one and like it a lot.

Just a bit north of Cincinnati in Lebanon Ohio they are having their Apple Festival on Saturday. This is a great event too. I love the Golden Lamb and the other businesses in the area, and this is a great festival.

A couple of other seasonal notes.....

I asked Kevin Steele if he would be doing his downtown Lexington ghost walk again this year, and he is!!! This is a lot of fun way to spend a couple of hours. Kevin is a GREAT story teller who has dug up some of the strangest stories. This is one of my favorite ghost walks, and it is easily worth the price. Kevin says that he will start doing the walks on October 6th, going every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at least.

Thanks to Bob for emailing me about a Halloween related play! Jenny Wiley Theatre will be doing "Dracula In Tombstone"! This one looks really interesting. It looks like this one has our favorite vampire squaring off against our favorite lawman, Wyatt Earp!!! I don't know who to cheer for! Seriously, this looks like a lot of fun, but it only runs for about a seven day stretch.

No comments: