Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Thoughts On Friday

I was told that Joseph-Beth is opening up a NEW location in the northern part of the state! They are taking over the former Borders location at Crestview Hills Town Center.

This is a great shopping area that is growing on me all the time. I have stopped there on my way to Newport several times. They have a ton of great restaurants, and my wife loves some of the shops (Charming Charlie is a real stand out with her).

PLUS, they now have a Joseph-Beth Book Sellers!

I have always loved JBs attitude, and how they do business. It looks like they will be hiring several of the staff who previously worked at the Borders there.

Classy Joseph-Beth, VERY classy!

Go to Kentucky.com and read more about it.... search for Scott Sloan's article.

No comments: