Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mokka and the Sunset Bar and Grill- Newport



















Newport is becoming my hang out area of choice these days! I am really enjoying the Levee and the few blocks around it!


So, we stopped at Mokka recently on a Saturday. For $12 they had a steak, crab, green beans, and potato deal! Check out the picture! This included a VERY nice salad and bread (not pictured). The restaurant was clean, and everyone in my party enjoyed what we had. Two of us had the steak deal, and two had chicken fingers and fries.


The location is convenient, the place itself is cozy, and I love the local art on the walls!



Seriously, I am conservative with my restaurant endorsements on this site, but this place deserves a plug. We thought the $12 deal was a GREAT value.


mokasunset.com

No comments: