Mackinac Bridge

Mackinac Bridge
Mackinac Bridge, taken from the ferry on the way to Mackinac Island.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Random Thoughts On Friday

I was flipping channels the other night and I came across the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremony with Guns N Roses getting there induction.

I was not familiar with Myles Kennedy but I really liked the way that guy sounded on those songs.

its always odd hearing and seeing a band with different members and different voices but sometimes that stuff really works out.

I know, you can go see all sorts of different off shoots and line ups and I am totally cool with that.

I saw the Guess Who years ago with 2 original members only, and they sounded great!  I know that had some sort of odd copyright thing going on with the band name and there were two totally different lineups touring within a year or so of each other at one time.

I know I once saw "The Byrds" with no Roger McGuinn!  OK, that now was just wrong.

No comments: