Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bertha's- Fell's Point, MD

I mentioned Bertha's earleir and I wanted to put a seperate post up about it.

We were told this was the local place we had to visit.

I was also told this was a great seafood place to hit too, but we weren't in the mood for seafood.

MANY friends have already complained about the fact that we were in the area and didn't eat a lot of seafood, but we really aren't seafood people.  I did have a nice crabcake on this trip, but one was enough.

So, at Bertha's we ordered an egg and a reuben.  I had the sandwich and it was great!  Like, REALLY great.  The egg was good too, and we were just really glad we went there.

I think it says a lot for a place when you go there and you order something from the menu that the place is not known for and you still like it.

Bertha's is known for their mussel's and we were given several bumper stickers on the way out that suggested, "Eat Bertha's Mussels".  I am trying to think of an appropriate place to put my bumper sticker.

It looks like the restuarant has been there since the 70s and I can see why.


http://www.berthas.com/


No comments: