Mackinac Bridge

Mackinac Bridge
Mackinac Bridge, taken from the ferry on the way to Mackinac Island.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chattanooga Visitor Center, TN.


http://www.chattanoogafun.com/visitorscenter/

I wanted to get a quick hat tip in for the great Visitor Center in Chattanooga!

They have a nice selection of regional books, shirts, and postcards in the gift shop.

The Chattanooga Visitor Center also has several shelves of pamphlets on attractions in the area.

I always love finding a good selection of information on things to do in the area.  I will pick up several brochures myself, even if it is on an attraction I don't plan to see on a current trip.  I might read about it in the promotional material and decided to visit it next time I am in town!

The other thing that I loved about this visitor center is the staff!  We popped our heads in about 3 different times on our last visit to Chattanooga, and they always had 3-4 staff people around offering to help with suggestions or directions.  These guys were great and they made some suggestions that were very helpful for us on this trip!

No comments: