Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rock City- Georgia

http://seerockcity.com/

I really don't have a lot to say about Rock City that hasn't been said before. 

This was my first trip though and I personally love this place!  in fact, we are talking about another trip to Chattanooga soon, and we all agreed that this is on the list to do again.

Unfortunately, we were there on a very rainy and foggy day.  I really want to time my next trip out for a clear one.

If you are a manic road tripper, you know this is one of those must see attractions.

I did buy a book on the history of the place (I will get a review up soon).  There were a couple of other things we saw/experienced here that I will discuss further soon- so I will be talking more about Rock City soon.  For now, check out my pictures!










No comments: