Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Random Thoughts on Friday

We had a very nice Christmas!  I hope you did too.  LOTS going on....

My main camera I use when I travel broke recently.  The auto focus messed up somehow.  It is being repaired, but I did take some photos at some fun locations that are useless now (they looked fine on the view finder but they appear blurry at more than 2 inches).  Obviously, this has caused a bit of a slow down on my posting....

And, with the busy December going by, I have several posts I will get up soon, but I am running a bit late (I hoped to get them up this month but it is not going to happen).

For the month of January I will put up some scans of old postcards from California!  I have some attractive ones laying around that deserve to be looked at.  Also, I have some posts relating to southern Indiana I will get up soon.  I really love that area too.  And, I have some interesting Kentucky content to mention.



No comments: