Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Coffee Emporium- Cincinnati Ohio

Some friends who live a bit to the north have raved about the Coffee Emporium in Cincinnati for some time.  I finally got a chance to go up there and check it out!

This business has actually been around for some time in Cincinnati, and I feel bad that I am JUST NOW discovering it!

We went to the Over-the-Rhine area to take one of the historic tour being offered down there (see my various other entries about those great tours!).  We had not had lunch yet, and we gave this spot a try!


There was a bit of a line, but it moved very fast and our sandwiches were made and on our table within 5 minutes of walking in the door.  These guys are quick!

On this day I had possibly the best tuna melt ever!  Seriously, I want one now!  AND you can choose a side.  EVERYTHING was very green and very fresh.

I love any sit down coffee shop where you can get a nice lunch like this.  With a counter where you order and a self serve coffee area, the place is very casual.

I also picked up some spectacular letterpress style postcards for a buck or so each!

We left and went on our tour.  After out tour we were exhausted, and we wanted to visit with our friends some more, so we ended up going back to the Coffee Emporium!

http://www.coffee-emporium.com/

No comments: