Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Orleans Hard Rock Cafe

There are some chain places that I do love.  The Hard Rock Cafe is one of those.

We always have good luck at HRC.  I love looking at rock memorabilia and I think they have good food.

New Orleans was no exception.  On our trip to the area, stopped by and had fun.

We interacted with some great locals on this trip, and our waiter Norm (THE Norminator) was among the best.


Me and Norm traded stories about seeing Kiss in concert.  He has always seen them with makeup.  I got to brag about seeing them without makeup.

As he took great care of us during our meal, Norm was a great conversationalist.

Like many of the others we met in town, Norm was just a good guy, and he took a seat at our table for probably 45 minutes as he talked about concerts, food, and living in New Orleans.

I know some people pass on HRC, but I still love 'em! 





No comments: