Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Karma Coffee- Vancouver Island

Before I am done with mentioning coffee on Vancouver Island, I did want to say that we also loved Karma Coffee!

Several locals recommended this place.  It was a bit hard for us to find it, so this is truly one of those, "go where the locals go" kind of places.  Plus, it seemed that a lot of people got their beans from Karma.

Set inside of an old garage/gas station Karma roasts their beans in house.  It is actually very cozy and comfortable.

The very cool man running the shop while we were there was great to chat with, and he seemed to have a true love of coffee.  I took a bag home with me too, and I have been loving it!

http://karmacoffee.com/




No comments: