Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! St. Augustine, Florida

I already mentioned that we were able to spend some time at the Ripley's Museum in St. Augustine.  I am going to have to make seeing the museums a priority when I travel.  They are all so weird!

It seems that various strange items relating to death are always present.  Shrunken heads, skin masks and torture devices are common.

Like I mentioned, we did their on/off Red Train tour, and their nighttime ghost tour.  Check out our pictures!











2 comments:

Jacob said...

I love the old castle that this Ripley's is housed in

Lyinn said...

Loved the pictures!!! You have to love Ripley's they have some of the weirdest things that is so cool