Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Pearl Shop- St. Augustine Florida

I wanted to quickly mention a cool little place we walked in to in St. Augustine, The Pearl Shop.

Getting a piece of jewelry is becoming a habit when we travel.  Finding something nice, yet affordable is part of the fun.

This little hidden away shop was a great find, and I just wanted to give them a quick endorsement as a favorite jewelry dealer in St. Augustine!

2 comments:

Lyinn said...

What a neat little shop. I love to find neat places like that.

jimerado said...

YES! And this place was great! They had a lot of cool, unique items, and they worked with me a bit, as we bought a few things.... I love places that will give ya a little something extra if you pay cash, or buy several items.....