Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Copper River Grill- Nicholasville Kentucky

I JUST found out about Copper River Grill in Nicholasville the other day!  The place has been here for a few years now, and I really wish I knew of it before....

Anyway, our waiter told us that there are 8 locations, all owned by the same person.  This is the only one in Kentucky.  Its not a franchise or anything like that.  Also, they are all built to have a feel of an Alaskan lodge!  It reminded me a little of one of my favorite coffee shop chains, Caribou Coffee!

The food was great, and prices were reasonable.  We had a BBQ chicken pizza, some nachos with cheese dip, and some wings.  They got everything right.  I would go back just for the pizza or just for the wings.

The vibe was very relaxed too.  I would recommend going here when you have a couple of hours.  This is a place to sit, relax, and enjoy a nice meal!




No comments: