Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Leonardo's Pizza in Glen Allen Virginia

I MUST give a very sincere and appreciative thanks to an amazing pizza place we stumbled on to near Richmond Virginia.

Leonardo's Pizza in Glen Allen is perfect.  We came here from a recommendation that a local gave us, and we fell in love!

I got a bowl of leek soup that was overflowing.  It was hot and so good. 

We each had individual pizzas that we loved.  I know a lot of the pizza chains have a flavor.  I think there is a flavor that only good, independent chains ever get right- and Leonardo's nailed it.

After our meal, we did order ice cream.  A generous portion came out, smothered in whipped cream.  Our waitress told us that they use a popular local brand (I forget the specific name) that uses free range cows and all.

On their web site, Leonardo's states that they make world class food from the freshest ingredients.  I can vouch for that.  You can tell when a place uses quality stuff in their food, and Leonardo's absolutely does.

If I lived in Glen Allen Virginia, I would be at Leonardo's all the time!  They get my highest possible recommendation!



No comments: