Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Random Thoughts on Friday

Its been some time since I randomly put some thoughts up........

I thought I would mention a few things on TV that I have enjoyed lately, though I generally try to avoid the TV in general (more time to get out and see things!).

First off, my wife and I have REALLY gotten in to the show "When Calls the Heart" on the Hallmark channel.  We heard that the show was set in an old Canadian mining town AND Michael Landon Jr. is working on the show!  I was hoping this show might be similar to Little House, and it is.

Another show that I like (but my wife hates) is the Eric Andre Show.  It is juvenile, kind of in the same family as South Park, but it is horrifyingly brilliant in many ways.  Eric and his sidekick, Hannibal Burress (who has become comedy royalty in his own right) do a strange train wreck of a talk show on Comedy Central.  Its weird, perverted, and totally inappropriate.  I am often laughing so hard that I am crying by the end of it.  It reminds me of Tom Green at his most deviant, mixed with GG Allin at his mildest.

Back in Kentucky....  I heard that the Rabbit Hash General Store In Rabbit Hash Kentucky burned down.  I was shocked when I got that news......  It does look like they are going to rebuild!

Keep your eye on Mammoth Cave this year!  They are celebrating all sorts of anniversaries in 2016, and I am sure they will have some big events planned!

No comments: