Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Andean Fusion

We caught these guys playing music on the River Walk in San Antonio and we loved them!  Its funny, I have pretty much stopped going to concerts but I still stumble into great live music here and there.... like I did in Texas!

These two guys (Andean Fusion) played some interesting covers (I remember John Lennon's Imagine being performed).  Some of the tunes I did not recognize, but I enjoyed them all.

They were drawing a pretty good sized crowd, and we were glad to see that their merchandise table was doing a good business.  I went over and bought a few CDs myself!

With the guitar, vocals, flutes and drums, this will be great music to listen to next time I am driving around the desert!

No comments: