Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Country Cupboard in Madisonville Kentucky

My family insisted that I go to this place last time I was in Madisonville.  So, we all went to the MASSIVE buffet at Country Cupboard in Madisonville Kentucky.

Country Cupboard is kind of hidden, but still easy to get to right behind the mall.

Anyway, we got there for an early lunch on a Saturday and we loved the place.

I have to admit, there are certain places I like to go to over and over in Madisonville.  AND, when I am in this area, I usually hit the Godfather's Pizza in the mall.  I loved that chain, and they have about the only one left that I know of.  So, I was a little reluctant to make my way to Madisonville and NOT go for pizza in the mall.

But I am glad we went here.  The food is the real deal.  EVERYTHING was perfect.  I had some chicken, BBQ, mac and cheese....  well, I had about all they had to offer and they did it all right.  Pretty sure everything was homemade.

The place has a religious vibe.  I saw a picture of Jesus up.  Our waiter was friendly and everyone was polite.  This place has a mature, pleasant vibe.



No comments: