Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Daily Offerings Coffee Roastery- Lexington Kentucky

I stumbled upon a great new coffee shop in Lexington!  Check out Daily Offerings Coffee Roastery.  This is a very nice place a short walk from Rupp Arena.  In fact, it is only a couple of blocks from a chain coffee shop that is very visible downtown.

You know you need to be supporting the local guy!

I stuck my head in the other morning and I really liked what I saw.  They have a loyalty card program, AND they give ya a free cup of drip coffee if you buy a bag of beans.  For $9 I walked out with some coffee for home, and a nice cup of coffee.

I really didn't have the time to take this place in as much as I would like to, but I will be back!  Check 'em out!



No comments: