Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center
Near the front of Rockefeller Center in New York City. This year's Christmas Tree is being set up at the right!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Daily Offerings Coffee Roastery- Lexington Kentucky

I stumbled upon a great new coffee shop in Lexington!  Check out Daily Offerings Coffee Roastery.  This is a very nice place a short walk from Rupp Arena.  In fact, it is only a couple of blocks from a chain coffee shop that is very visible downtown.

You know you need to be supporting the local guy!

I stuck my head in the other morning and I really liked what I saw.  They have a loyalty card program, AND they give ya a free cup of drip coffee if you buy a bag of beans.  For $9 I walked out with some coffee for home, and a nice cup of coffee.

I really didn't have the time to take this place in as much as I would like to, but I will be back!  Check 'em out!



No comments: