Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center
Near the front of Rockefeller Center in New York City. This year's Christmas Tree is being set up at the right!

Friday, July 29, 2016

Oberlin Ohio

As you may know, I lived on the East side of Cleveland Ohio for about a decade.  I am still amazed when I think about all of the things in the area that I DID NOT do.

I wasn't as into history then as I am now.  There are a ton of great historic sites in the Northern part of Ohio that I never made it to.

So, when I made it back up north, I thought I should try to visit something I missed during my 10 years living away from Kentucky.  We made a point to visit the nice little college town of Oberlin.

Oberlin has some great history to it, especially relating to abolitionism and the underground railroad.  Plus, it is simply a beautiful town.  Check out these pics from our walk around Oberlin.









No comments: