Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, July 29, 2016

Oberlin Ohio

As you may know, I lived on the East side of Cleveland Ohio for about a decade.  I am still amazed when I think about all of the things in the area that I DID NOT do.

I wasn't as into history then as I am now.  There are a ton of great historic sites in the Northern part of Ohio that I never made it to.

So, when I made it back up north, I thought I should try to visit something I missed during my 10 years living away from Kentucky.  We made a point to visit the nice little college town of Oberlin.

Oberlin has some great history to it, especially relating to abolitionism and the underground railroad.  Plus, it is simply a beautiful town.  Check out these pics from our walk around Oberlin.









No comments: