Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Monday, July 25, 2016

The Coffee Peddlar- Harrison Ohio

A friend of mine lives in the nice and comfortable town of Harrison Ohio, just outside of Cincinnati.  We decided to meet recently at the VERY nice coffee shop in town, the Coffee Peddlar.

This place is awesome!  Many locals came in and seemed very familiar with each other, and with the staff.  The vibe here wasn't just friendly, it was familial.  I heard more than one person asking about the live music playing later in the evening- noting that they would be back to listen.

Oh, and on the day I came, my coffee was paid for by a local church!  How cool is that?

If this place were in Kentucky, it might rival The Crème in Owensboro and Purdy's in Richmond as my favorite Kentucky Coffee shop.  The Coffee Peddlar is clean and cozy.  It is in a beautiful downtown area too.  I am sure I will mention these guys again soon.







No comments: