Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Random Thoughts On Friday

I wanted to mention a couple of things while I am thinking about them......

I am still sorting through photos from our road trip to Niagara Falls, but I am coming to an end on that.  I wanted to take a break though, and put some seasonal type posts up.  Mostly I have read some books that are good reading for autumn, and I wanted to give them a mention.

Also wanted to mention that I have caught a couple of episodes of the new TV show Timeless.  Anybody else watching that?  I really like what they are doing.  Sure, some nitpickers might find issue with some of the laws of time travel they are using, but it is still a fun show.  I REALLY enjoyed the whole Lincoln episode a lot.

No comments: