Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center
Near the front of Rockefeller Center in New York City. This year's Christmas Tree is being set up at the right!

Friday, November 4, 2016

Random Thoughts On Friday

So, I was watching the World Series....  Like everyone else.  This was one of those situations though, where I really wanted both teams to win.  I mean, how could you not want to see the Cubs win a World Series?

BUT, I lived in Cleveland for 10 years.  I have been to a lot of Indians games....  and I was even able to catch them earlier this year!  On an ironic side note, me and a buddy were planning a trip to Chicago to see the Cubs too, but that fell through.

So, I really would have loved to see the Tribe win since I have a long and somewhat personal connection to the team.

On a different note, I am not a huge TV watcher, but I really like several shows that have popped up recently.  I mentioned Timeless before, and I am really pulling for this one.  I enjoy the stories, and the effects are a lot of fun.  I really appreciate any show that goes back to some interesting historic sites and tries to recreate them.  They just had a very fun Alamo episode!

I like a couple of shows on the Syfy channel right now too.  We have been watching Aftermath- mainly giving it a try because of Anne Heche and James Tupper (we really liked Men In Trees featuring these two actors in a show totally opposite from Aftermath).  The show has a good horror vibe to it.

I'm pretty hooked on Channel Zero too also on Syfy.  This one is very weird too, and feels like a fun multipart horror movie.  Thumbs up to the Syfy Channel!

No comments: