Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Mi Tierra Cafe and Bakery- San Antonio Texas

A LOT of people said we had to make it to Mi Tierra at some point while in San Antonio. 

Well, we went on a very busy Saturday and there was a long line.  We decided to give it a try maybe Sunday morning.  Well, there was still a line Sunday morning but it moved fast.  This is a very popular place.

Mi Tierra has a very authentic Mexican feel to it.  We took a number and went through the bakery line to get some treats.  We all picked up various items and ate them outside in the fresh air of Market Square.

I honestly can't say exactly what we had, but I had something with pumpkin in it that I loved.  I tried one of my friends cinnamon items that I also enjoyed.  I had a Mexican hot chocolate too.  I am not sure of exactly what made it "Mexican" but it was very good.


There is a restaurant here too, but we did not try that.  Next time.




No comments: