Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Spot Coffee in Owensboro Kentucky

I am very excited about the fact that Owensboro has ANOTHER great independent coffee shop!  If you live in Owensboro, you have no excuse for going to a chain place for coffee!

"The Spot" is located in one of my all time favorite areas of Owensboro, right by the old Lincoln Mall (now Owensboro Christian Church).  As a side note, I STILL miss hanging out at the old Lincoln Mall.


After visiting family for the day, I stopped by here on the way out of town.  As I have mentioned before, I love the Crème downtown, but it is out of the way for me in general if I am just doing a quick visit.  I pass right by The Spot on my way to or from seeing family... so this is a great place for me to get coffee when I visit.

I enjoyed my coffee and the vibe inside.  There was some live music being played by a very pleasant guitar player.  There are also arts and crafts for sale inside.

I hope all of my pals in Owensboro will stop by the Spot to get a drink and check out the unique items they are selling.  I am sure that the few bucks you will spend here will be very appreciated.


No comments: