Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Blue and Gray Bar & Grill- Gettysburg Pennsylvania

So, one of the places we REALLY wanted to go back to on this trip to Gettysburg was the Blue and Gray Bar and GrillWe were there back in 2015 and LOVED IT!

We loved it this time too.  I ordered a Sickles burger, not because I am a fan of Dan Sickles, but because it looked good.

The place was hoppin' and we had to take a seat at the bar.  That was fine though, because the bar tender was on top of everything, and the place was lively.

Last time I was here, I had a burger named after Custer that I really enjoyed.  Our bartender let us know they took that one off the menu.  I told her that I loved it, and asked why it was removed.  She told me that I must be the only person ever who loved it.


Anyway, this is a locals favorite.  We love it too.  I think this is becoming a standard place that you must eat at while you are in town.


No comments: