Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Friday, February 23, 2018

Le pub des Borgia- Quebec City Quebec

I wanted to make sure I mentioned the cozy Pub des Borgia in Quebec City.

Our walking tour guide, Carol said that this place had the best French onion soup around.  Well, that claim got my attention!  I FREAKIN love French onion soup!

So we stopped here for lunch.  My wife had a great sandwich, and I had the soup.  THIS WAS THE BEST FRENCH ONION SOUP EVER!

I am not sure what they are doing, but this is tasty.  Maybe the fact that I was surrounded by so much authentic French culture affected the taste too, or maybe it was the very old feel of the restaurant.  Anyway, the soup was great.

Oh, and speaking of the restaurant's "feel"...  check out the photos.  The place felt very old and cavernous.  We felt like we were eating somewhere that had been around for centuries.

After our meal we shared a very nice hot chocolate served in a huge bowl.  It was also great.

Le pub des Borgia is located right in the middle of all of the cool things to see in Quebec City, and we were glad we stopped there for lunch!







No comments: