Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville Kentucky

We finally made it to the Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville!

I figured this would be a pretty cool place to checkout but it truly exceeded our expectations.

It was about $8 admission, and we were probably here a couple of hours. 

There are TONS of houses to see, and each one is impressive.  I took a lot of photos, but the pictures really don't do the dollhouses justice.  I love how, in some of the photos, you might not know that the photo is from a dollhouse without being told.  The details are so perfect.

I particularly likes the faces on many of the dolls.  Some were VERY life like. 

They are all in clean, clear cases.  When I heard about this museum in Danville, I thought that it might be cluttered looking...  but it is not.  The houses look nice, and the displays are organized.  This is an upscale museum that is very classy.

We loved the gift shop too.  I bought a patch, 2 postcards, and 3 metal miniatures that I will paint and I spent less than $8.

Check out my photos!








No comments: