Etowah Mounds

Etowah Mounds
Etowah Mounds in the Georgia State Parks systems.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Madison Indiana

A friend has raved to me about Madison Indiana for years and I finally got around to going there the other day as we explored some of the southern part of Indiana.  He told me it was cool.  He described it as kind of Mayberryish.

Well, I see why he likes it so much, but I think his description is a little off.

I was trying to describe it for another friend when we got back.  It is way to big to be a Mayberry kind of town.  BUT, it has the things you love about a small town...

Madison is like several small towns all put together.  There are a lot of nice little towns with a block or two of cool shops, and some historic spots to see.  Well, think that... but bigger in Madison.

AND the buildings are all so perfect.  Nice old storefronts kept up nicely.

We stopped here for just a couple of hours but I want to get back very soon.  I need to spend a lot more time exploring here!






No comments: